Thursday, October 11, 2007

Singapore

Hello All!

I am now in Singapore at a gaming internet shop where there are a million teenagers playing online games.

I spent Tuesday night (the 9th) packing and finishing up my notes for the conference that I am giving in India. I was up until 2:40 am. I had to get up at 6:30 to see my kids off and prepare to leave.

A friend of mine was able to take me and a few other of my team members to LAX, a 2.5 hour drive.

Next we checked in and had lunch and waited.

The first leg of the flight was 11 hours to tokyo, with a 1 hour layover. The next leg was 8 hours to Singapore, where I now am. Last night in the hotel, I had to break up a fist fight between 2 girls who had been out clubbing all night and smelled of booze. One had the other on the ground and was wailing on her. I broke it up.

This morning I woke up to a beautful day, and we took a huge boat ride through their bays and saw the Singaporean MerLion. (hehe)

It started rainging pretty bad later though. And here I am sending in another post.

Please be in prayer for me as I prepare to give a series of lessons to 100 Indian pastors on these topics:

assurance of salvation
eternal security
temporal and eternal accountability
discipleship distinguished from invitation to eternal life.
inheriting the kingdom distinguished from entering
and the doctrine of rewards

along with other topics like:
simple principles of bible interpretation
and inspiration and innerrancy of the Sciptures

Please be in prayer for these pastors!

Also, my team will be doing saturation evangelism in villages that have not heard the name of Jesus. Please pray that our God draws these people to Himself. Pray for boldness, safety, and opportunity!

I will update this probably tomorrow. I lost a whole day crossing the international dateline.

I love you all and appreciate your prayers and partnership.

Your grace brother,

Antonio

3 comments:

Rose~ said...

Thanks for the update, brother!
I am praying for you and them.
God bless you for your efforts.

alvin said...

Hi Antonio, I'm also praying that you will have strength, and for your teaching.
blessings alvin

Jeremy Myers said...

Antonio,

Looks like you have quite a list of topics. I will be praying for clarity and accuracy.

I talked a student at DTS today who is from India. From somewhere in the south. I told him about you and what you were doing. He was very excited to hear about it.

I will point him to your blog next week.