Thursday, August 9, 2007

Welcome to the India Mission Journal 2007!

Dear friends,

I appreciate your visit to this blog that is dedicated to chronicling the Lord's activity through those whom He has dedicated for evangelism and church planting in Manipur, India, October 2007!

The Lord willing, over 20 sanctified campaigners will embark on an eleven day short-term outreach to Manipur, India, to do saturation evangelism with a view to planting at least four new churches. We will be targeting a tribal group called the Rhongmei, who are Hindu idol worshippers, who have never heard the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I beseech you, brethren, to make supplications and requests for this strategic missions endeavor to God our Father. Please pray that the Holy Spirit prepare the hearts of those whom He is directing our ministry to, through dreams, visions, and other circumstances. Ask the Father that our team be protected from physical and spiritual warfare. Pray the Lord of the harvest to use this team to gather much fruit to eternal life.

The trip will be October 10-21. Please check back periodically up until that time for additional prayer requests and information. During the trip I will be live blogging from India to update you on the glory that God will be displaying to the nations and we declare freedom to the captives and good news and consolation to the broken hearted. Pray that there be a great harvest in the Rhongmei tribe, even so that they will have to change the name of their tribe to the RightWay!

During this time I am in the process of seeking ministry partners that will participate in this evangelistic campaign by praying and financial partnership. Please pray the Lord to sufficiently stir people's hearts in order that I can raise all the funds necessary to go.

Please let me know of your visit by posting a comment by clicking the comments link below!

Your excited brother in the Lord,

Antonio da Rosa
August 9, 2007

22 comments:

Gojira said...

May all go well for your trip. :-)

Antonio said...

Thank you Doug! I would really appreciate your prayers for all aspects of this trip. I am convinced that prayer is our first priority!

Antonio

Gojira said...

Oh yes indeed you have my prayers for this. In fact, I envy you. While I will not be there with you, I will be in my heart. The fields are ripe for harvest. Go do your thang, brother! I am excited for you!

mark pierson said...

Antonio,preach with boldness. May the Lord use your lips to carry the gospel of His Son to a lost world.

Antonio said...

Mark,

thanks for visiting. Maybe you can think about coming next year, as i know that India has a special place in your heart.

Please pray for the trip. Thanks!

Antonio

Kc said...

Godspeed brother!

Our prayers will continue with you all.

Antonio said...

Casey,

Thank you so much for your prayers. I need them. Please commit to pray for me and the team as we go to declare God's glory and His gospel of grace to the Manipuri people of India.

Thanks for visiting.

Rose~ said...

Antonio,
I hope to personally encourage you for this trip.

Neal said...

Antonio,

You will be in my prayers daily, I promise you that. If there is anything that I can do for you or your family while you are gone let me know.

Antonio said...

Rose,

I am so glad that you are partnering with me on this trip.

Please PRAY, PRAY, PRAY and FAST, and PRAY somemore.

Thanks for the encouragements and sentiments,

Antonio

Antonio said...

Hey Neal,

Awesome that you made it over here! You signed up for blogger! Hey, why don't you make a blog now?

You can put on it whatever you like.

Thanks for having my family over the other day. It was a good time, and you guys are good people. We should all hang out more.

Thank you for the prayers, they are really appreciated!

Antonio

Jeremy Myers said...

We'll be praying for you!

I spent six weeks in India back in 1995. Went to Madras and New Delhi as well as a few other places.

It's a beautiful country in dire need of grace!

Lou Martuneac said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeremy Myers said...

Antonio,

Blessed are you when men cast insults at you, and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, on account of Me. Rejoice, and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Lou Martuneac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lou Martuneac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy Myers said...

Antonio,

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them (Rom 16:17).

Lou Martuneac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lou Martuneac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lou Martuneac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Antonio said...

Jeremy and the rest,

thank you for the prayers. I highly appreciate them.

Antonio

Trent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.