Saturday, October 13, 2007

Imphal, India

UPDATE:

I am here in India, finally. It took many, many grueling hours of flight. I want to ask for a prayer request, but I do not want it to detract from your praying for many conversions. I have had some stomach problems, so please pray that I make it through the week.

But, that should not be the main prayer! Please pray that many people come to believe in Jesus Christ for the free gift of eternal life. That is why we are here.

Tomorrow I have the opportunity to preach at two churches. Please pray that I can encourage the churches to get motivated for service to Christ.

I thank you all for your prayers. We will be doing evangelism all week and I will be having that conference with the pastors and evangelists on thurday evening.

You all are so awesome!

Your forever brother,

Antonio

3 comments:

Rose~ said...

I hope it is going well, today, brother. I pray that you are feeling better.

Kc said...

Prayers and high hopes here as well brother.

Antonio said...

Thanks, guys!

Antonio